It’s Summertime and what better way to clear your mind and escape from your problems than by journaling. Journaling has so many benefits and allows you to clear your mind, improve your mood, track your progress and goals, strengthen your memory, and even find inspiration! Get your mind off your problems and get ready to reflect just in time for Summer with these 15 journaling prompts found below.
Grab your journal, a notebook, or even a clean sheet of paper and something to write with — a pencil, pen, or even colorful markers! It’s simple — take a few minutes to write down one or more of these prompts found below and just answer the question(s)! Remember to write anything that feels right. You don’t have to follow any structure or rules!
15 Summertime Journaling Prompts
1. When you think of Summertime, which words and images come to your mind?
2. What’s the most important thing you would like to do and accomplish this Summer?
3. How does the Summertime inspire you?
4. Describe a perfect Summer day. How can you live that perfect day this Summer?
5. Are there any traditions from your childhood Summers that you still partake in today? What are some new Summertime traditions you would like to implement in your life in the future?
6. Describe where you see yourself a year from now.
7. Write 7 things you have achieved today.
8. I wish others knew this about me: _________.
9. What is something you wish you could tell your 16-year-old self?
10. What did you do this week to relax and take care of yourself?
11. What’s on your bucket list?
12. What area of your life needs a little more love and attention?
13. What do you need to let go of this Summer?
14. Make a list of things that make you happy. Try to get to 15!
15. Find a quote that will be your Summertime mantra. Why did you pick this quote?
Head over to CHI-SOCIETY.comto discover the best of Chicago Health & Fitness!